The NBA Draft is one day away, bringing the Los Angeles Lakers' long pre-draft process to an end. The front office has sorted through a seemingly endless stream of prospects who've put their talents to the test in El Segundo, making sure every base is covered for the big night.
The focus will be on what the Lakers do with the No. 2 pick. With talent like Karl-Anthony Towns, Jahlil Okafor, D'Angelo Russell and more all in range of the Lakers following lottery night draft buzz is at an all-time high. Going from possibly losing a top-five pick to the second overall selection in the draft is the kind of shift that can alter the direction of a franchise.
We've covered these players during the season and even took a second look at them further down the road. Get your NBA Draft fix with the content the staff at Silver Screen & Roll has put together in anticipation of what could be the start of a new era of Lakers basketball.
- Towns would be the best fit for the Lakers
- Watch the Towns workout that had the internet freaking out
- This could be a Lakers Towns
- Jahlil is much more than a consolation prize
- Okafor says he'd "love" to be a Laker, gushes about the franchise
- The polished post playmaker
- Russell wants to earn a chance to lead the Lakers
- D'Angelo should still be in the running at No. 2
- Get familiar with Danger-Russ
- The Lakers shouldn't trade the second overall pick
- Our worst fears with the No. 2 pick
- Scouts give their takes on Okafor, Russell and more
- Debating Jahlil vs. D'Angelo
- Towns tops No. 2 pick big board
- Vaughn, Wright lead No. 27 pick big board
- Fit might be issue with Lakers' late picks
- Lakers can finally exhale after huge lottery win