1. Rajon Rondo and the Los Angeles Lakers have been linked for a LONG time, and apparently the one-time champion has had his eyes on joining the purple and gold. His plan heading into this summer -- before he was traded to the Dallas Mavericks -- was to sign a contract with the Lakers. This free agency period will definitely get interesting.
2. Speaking of free agency, the Lakers are expected to make a run at Kevin Love should he opt-out of his contract with the Cleveland Cavaliers this summer. It's not exactly a clean fit, but it's hard to imagine the Lakers' front office not blushing if he decides to flirt with them this summer.
3. Aside from free agency, the other way the Lakers can build this summer is through the NBA Draft. Byron Scott will represent the Lakers at the draft lottery on May 20. An interesting choice. We'll see if he brings more luck than James Worthy, who went to the lottery for the Lakers in 2014 when the team actually fell back a spot.
4. On that note, were there any silver linings to Byron Scott's first year as the Lakers' head coach? We dug deep to discuss the man behind the franchise-worst season.
5. Got some money burning in your bank account? Kobe Bryant is selling his house, which includes an actual shark tank. Seriously!