Tonight, the Lakers will host the Utah Jazz in a rematch of Thursday night's game. They look to fix some things on the defensive end to make this game much closer throughout. The Lakers will be without Nick Young (thumb surgery), Jeremy Lin (ankle sprain), Jordan Clarkson (strained calf), Xavier Henry (knee & wrist) & most likely Steve Nash (old). For a more in depth summary of tonight's match up, check out the game preview: Lakers vs Jazz Preview. Here are tonight's projected starters:
|Los Angeles Lakers||Utah Jazz |
|PG||Ronny Price || |
|SF||Wesley Johnson|| |
|PF||Carlos Boozer||Enes Kanter|
Your drinking triggers for tonight include anyone mentioning:
- Kobe scoring 27 points on 23 shots on Thursday.
- Ryan Kelly returning to action for the Lakers.
- Julius Randle needing to play harder for longer.
- Jeremy Lin sitting out tonight's game.
- Xavier Henry getting a second opinion.
If you're a new member to SS&R or need a refresher, check out: our rules for participating in game threads. But besides that, have fun and enjoy the game.
Now, have at it.
LET'S GO LAKERS!
[CLAP - CLAP - CLAPCLAPCLAP]