This is getting old now, almost as old as Derek Fisher. Enough with losing to craptastic teams, especially when you have a major advantage.
Enough with struggling, whether it be with the offense (ours), defense (theirs), or taking it on the road. Enough with coming out strong then fading before halftime, and being unable to dig yourself out of a hole.
"In the first half, we did a decent job," Gasol said. "In the second half, there were not many touches. Defensively there was no excuse, (we’ve) got to do better. They were beating us all over the court."
Enough with giving other teams' role players career games. Enough with the blaming. Enough with players having one spectacular game, only to crash back to earth on the next outing. Enough with losing every single time Kobe Bryant reaches a milestone in a game.
The Lakers may not be panicking, but perhaps they should be.
Bryant said the Lakers aren’t panicking.
"In this locker room, I don’t think so," Bryant said. "There’s concern and determination that we want to fix things. If we solve that issue, then we’ll be all right."
The fans have had it, Lakers. We are sick to death of this rollercoaster ride from hell. Enough, we say. Enough. E-EFFING-NOUGH.
↓ More after the jump ↓
- Lakers' road woes continue with loss to Bucks
- Lakers reserves remain in flux
- Five things to take from Lakers' 100-89 loss to Milwaukee Bucks
- Five reasons Lakers struggle in road games
- Up next for Lakers: Sunday at Minnesota
- For Marc Gasol, brother of Lakers' Pau, NBA success was worth wait
- Los Angeles Lakers can't find their fire on road - ESPN Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Lakers vs. Milwaukee Bucks - Recap - January 28, 2012 - ESPN
- Los Angeles Lakers Andrew Goudelock treated for dehydration - ESPN Los Angeles
- Rapid Reaction: Bucks 100, Lakers 89 - Los Angeles Lakers Blog - ESPN Los Angeles
- Lakers Late Night Replay vs. Milwaukee - Los Angeles Lakers Blog - ESPN Los Angeles
- Brown considering starting World Peace - Los Angeles Lakers Blog - ESPN Los Angeles
- Weekend Dime -- Views From The Professional Watchers - ESPN
- Sources -- Miami Heat, Los Angeles Clippers among teams pursuing Kenyon Martin - ESPN
- Orlando Magic's Dwight Howard calls out teammates after loss to New Orleans Hornets - ESPN
- New Orleans Hornets actively shopping C Chris Kaman - ESPN
- The Point Forward " Posts Short season = really awful shooting? "
- The Point Forward " Posts Stu Jackson addresses free-throw drop "
- San Antonio vs. Minnesota - Recap - 27, 2012 - Basketball - NBA - SI.com
- Lakers Fall to Short-Handed Bucks, Lose 100-89
- Kobe Bryant Surpasses Jerry West as Lakers All-Time Free Throw Shooter
- Point Guard Possibilites: Who Should the Lakers Pursue?
- Video: Nike #KobeSystem Level 6 – Beastion
- Lakers News: Happy 78th Birthday Jerry Buss
- Report: Lakers talking to Gilbert Arenas. Hey, don’t laugh.
- Dwight Howard blasts teammates for lack of effort after blowout loss to Hornets
Other Links of Note
- Forum Blue And Gold " Lakers/Bucks: Undone By The Defense
- Hornets end 9-game skid with 93-67 win over Magic - NBA - Yahoo! Sports
- A look at the numbers tells the story of injury-impacted NBA season - NBA - Sporting News
- Searching for Slava: MAN IN A PINK SUIT - Craig Sager, Pt. 1
- Searching for Slava: BLUE VELVET- Craig Sager, Pt. 2
- Knicks' Anthony Is Resting His Ailing Body - NYTimes.com
- 20 Second Timeout: Post Lockout NBA Basketball...It's Not Fantastic
- 20 Second Timeout: Who Are the Five Best Power Forwards in the NBA?
- The Bucks Hunt Down The Lakers; Andre Iguodala Has The Best Dunk Of The Season | Dime Magazine
Note: the fan confidence poll is at 39%. Excellent.