Derek Fisher will start today. Matt Barnes is a gametime decision. Trudell has spoken.
For this one, we have an all-Jeff Van Gundy edition of our SS&R drinking game. Take a sip whenever ol' JVG:
- Argues that the league should change this-or-that rule,
- Complains about the refs,
- Complains about players who complain too much about the refs,
- Mentions the Miami Heat (take two sips if he jokes about his 73-win prediction), or
- Makes a pop-culture reference (two sips if it involves Charlie Sheen).
Do it how y'all do.