Yeah yeah, it's about that time. If you think you've got something better to do today than watch this game, trust me: you don't.
Resume marinating your liver whenever:
- Jeff Van Gundy harangues us about a rule change he'd like to see,
- He and Mark Jackson stop announcing the game for seven straight minutes to argue about All-Star selections,
- Mike Breen says "bang!" after a made three,
- Any of those guys mentions the words rivalry or playoff-like atmosphere, or
- You find yourself wishing you were seated behind the Celtics' bench so you could offer Doc Rivers a badly needed lozenge.
Let's make this happen.