Put aside whatever you're doing. Gather your friends and family. It's time to kick out the jams in our Game Three open thread. This could get a little intense tonight.
Luckily for you and your BAC, we've got a shiny new set of drinking-game triggers to help you relax. Tip your bottle or glass whenever:
- Derek Fisher or Ron Artest takes a three-point shot with his foot on the line,
- Jeff Van Gundy lays into a rant about some rule change he wants to see,
- Someone brings up how hard it is for the home team to sweep the middle three games,
- ABC shows a clip from Game Six of the 2008 Finals, or
- You hear the phrase "50/50 plays."
Follow me... to threedom!