Word is, Carlos Arroyo will be Miami's starting point guard tonight instead of Rafer Alston. Which sucks for us, since Rafer's as good at playing basketball as I am at splitting the atom. I guess Derek Fisher will actually need to guard someone.
Gulp down a genuine South Beach mojito upon any mention of:
- Kobe Bryant's shooting slump,
- Dwyane Wade possibly leaving the Heat this offseason,
- How Lamar Odom used to play for Miami,
- Pat Riley, former Laker coach!, or
- Jamaal Magloire, in any context whatsoever.
Go forth and comment.