Highlights for Today:
- Kobe Bryant sits out practice due to ankle injury
- What is wrong with the Lakers' Offense?
- Is it time for Kobe to sit out and Heal?
- Trade Rumor: Amare S. to Philly for Iguodala & Dalembert
Much More After the Jump......
I can guarantee that I am not alone with the idea of Kobe sitting out of this game and a few others if possible. Seeing him sit out at least one game would be great. If it was up to me I would love to see the Lakers win every game but the benefits of Kobe getting at least one game worth of rest would be priceless. - Carlos
- Kobe Bryant ankle update - Lakers Blog - ESPN Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Lakers Kobe Bryant has a sprained ankle - ESPN Los Angeles
- Latest From The Popcorn Machine at Lakers.com BasketBlog
- Bryant A Game-Time Decision For Friday at Lakers.com BasketBlog
- Forum Blue And Gold » What is Wrong with the Lakers’ Offense?
- BenchMob Beat: The Difference Maker | The Lakers Nation