Evening, everyone. It's been more than two weeks since the Lakers graced the Staples Center hardwood. I hope someone remembered to pay the electricity bill while they were away.
Endrunken yourself a little bit more every time:
- An announcer says that Larry Brown teams "play the right way,"
- The subject of Andrew Bynum's or Pau Gasol's touches comes up,
- Someone mentions the Adam Morrison/Shannon Brown trade,
- They show this clip of Bynum clobbering Gerald Wallace,
- Someone brings up the Ron Artest-Stephen Jackson connection.
Don't leave anything in the chamber.