Wow. Kyle Korver sure looks excited. He should be, and you should be. Tonight in Teh SLC is a meeting of two of the NBA's five best teams, and after this it's All-Star exhibitionism for six whole days. Win or lose, let's enjoy the good stuff while it lasts.
Kobe Bryant, by the way, won't play in this one.
Lift up your glass and tip its contents down your gullet upon any mention of:
- Carlos Boozer not making the All-Star team,
- Derek Fisher having once played for the Jazz,
- Kobe potentially missing the All-Star Game,
- Andrei Kirilenko's "versatility," or
- The number of years Jerry Sloan has coached in Utah.
Get out of our way, Saturn!