WAKE UP, YOU LAZY GITS!
It doesn't seem particularly fair that the Lakers should have to play a game so early in the day. I mean, how obvious could David Stern be in his bias against the Lakers?
Make your coffee an Irish coffee whenever someone mentions:
- That Jordan Farmar used to be a Laker,
- The Kris Humphries-Lamar Odom Kardashian connection,
- The Nets' pending move to Brooklyn,
- That Mikhail Prokhorov is tall, Russian and/or rich, or
- The Sopranos, Bruce Springsteen, Bon Jovi, Boardwalk Empire or the Real Housewives.
Oh, and if I could ask a special favor today: please no Chelsea spoilers.