Happy December, everyone. I've decided I'm unable to sign off on a four-game losing streak, so the Lakers simply must find a way to win tonight. We have standards, you know.
Rocket your way to drunkenness whenever someone mentions:
- How much Houston misses Aaron Brooks and/or Yao,
- The Rockets' nail-biter of a loss to the Lakers on opening night,
- How there's never been a four-game losing streak in the Pau Gasol era,
- Ron Artest's former Rocketdom, or
- That whole "Kobe worked on his post game with Hakeem" thing.
And Henny shots all around if Andre Johnson shows up to brawl with Ron.