What's up, broligarchs? I hope this Sunday night finds you in good spirits. If not - maybe your NFL team lost today, maybe you're bummed about returning to work or school in the morning - no worries. Laker basketball heals all wounds.
Guzzle something tasty whenever:
- Stephen Curry breaks Derek Fisher down off the dribble,
- The Lakers score off an offensive rebound,
- Dan Gadzuric hacks someone in the paint,
- Someone mentions "controlling the pace," or
- Either Sasha Vujacic or Luke Walton gets into the game.
Set phasers to comment!