Ron Artest, it saddens me to report, won't be guarding Jason Kidd, or anyone else, tonight. The Concussed One will miss his fifth straight game since his losing Christmas Day battle with gravity. Perhaps the Lakers can hire Mike Leach as a staff medical consultant?
Sip some Henny in Ron's honor whenever:
- Mark Cuban is shown in the stands,
- Someone makes a crack about Shawn Marion's weird jumpshot,
- You realize, "Holy shit, Adam Morrison's in the game,"
- An SS&R commenter complains about Andrew Bynum's effort level, or
- Joel or Stu attempts to pronounce "Rodrique Beaubois."
You all look great tonight. Head your ass on in here!