This is one of those rare occasions when a back-to-back is probably a good thing. Imagine if we had two more days to stew over the Cleveland loss. I'm not sure our comment boards would survive.
Mix up a delicious Manhattan, and don't be shy with the bourbon, whenever:
- MSG is referred to as a "basketball mecca,"
- "Empire State of Mind" is played,
- Someone mentions LeBron James and 2010 in the same sentence,
- Someone mentions that Ron Artest and/or Lamar Odom are from NYC, or
- Spike Lee is shown courtside.
Let's begin the healing.