All right everyone, bring it in. This is gonna be fun tonight! Unless the Lakers play as they did on Christmas Day, in which case it will be scarring and horrible.
Take a hearty gulp of whatever calms your nerves when:
- The Cleveland crowd gets an "M-V-P" chant going,
- Something about LeBron James, Shannon Brown and the dunk contest comes up,
- The Cleveland crowd gets a "Beat LA" chant going,
- Mo Williams is shown on the bench in street clothes, or
- A Cavs troll shows up in the thread.
I actually have no idea what the Troll Threat Level should be for this one. Clevelanders are nice enough people, right? I'm getting out my taser and checking the batteries just in case.