So, um... I've got some bad news for you guys. Everyone sitting down? Here goes.
Adam Morrison has a sore throat and might not play tonight. I know, I know... I'm as upset as you are. Luke Walton has been activated and might see some action, but that's little consolation in this dark hour. We'll have to get through this together.
Raise a glass to AMMO's swift recovery whenever:
- Tim Duncan is described as "fundamentally sound,"
- Eva Longoria is either mentioned or shown in the stands,
- Derek Fisher's 0.4 Seconds shot comes up,
- Stock footage of the Riverwalk is used going in or out of a commercial, or
- Manu Ginobili pisses you off.
For what I believe is the first time all season, the Lakers are the underdog tonight. Vegas lists the Spurs as a three-point fave.