- Kobe Bryant's virtually no different in NBA 2K10 -- latimes.com
- Kobe Bryant helps open Irvine children's museum - News- msnbc.com
- LD2k Presents: “The Kobe CHAMPIONSHIP Series” Info & Release Dates | The Lakers Nation
LD2k’s “Kobe CHAMPIONSHIP Series: DEFENSE” Video! | The Lakers Nation
Enjoy all of Kobe’s amazing defensive effort and blocks from his 2008-2009 season!
Vujacic Updates Slovenian Situation at Lakers.com BasketBlog
(Don't Machines need to be oiled? By the way, we need the Lakers-fan.com guys to make a new Machine video about this. Here's their last one...)
Oh, what's the point? : FoxSports.com Photo Gallery
Fox ranks the Top 10 PG's of All Time. You know who #1 is. I disagree with Steve Nash ahead of Gary Payton.
15 things the Lakers need to repeat - Janis Carr - OCRegister.com
Okay list, but Carr says,"Chris Andersen re-signed with Denver, making the Nuggets once again a formidable opponent for the Lakers in the playoffs." Seriously? Birdman?
- Tip-Off Timer: Lakers Purchased for a Pittance in '57 -- NBA FanHouse
- Source: Bill Laimbeer joining Kurt Rambis with Wolves - ESPN
The top 10 NBA uniforms of the last 10 years - Ball Don't Lie - NBA - Yahoo! Sports
Check #9. You won't like #1, but I have to admit, the C's will never have to change their unis. Their unis have a nice look at home, with the parquet and the green and white shirts in the stands. There's a sense of history and tradition. The Lakers have it too. The Knicks should, but they need to change their unis back to a more "classic" look. The best jerseys remain constant. How long until Minnesota changes their "too busy" look again? And why did Atlanta change from red, yellow, and sometimes black to that boring navy, red and white? Why doesn't Orlando use their original font on their new jerseys? When will OKC have a jersey not designed by a 5th grader? Maybe I'm wrong. Is it winning tradition that makes the jersey seem better than it is?
Many more links after the Jump...
- ESPN: Jordan's Top 23 Moments
- Hardwood Paroxysm " Blog Archive " Off the Iron: The Endurance of MJ’s Perfection
Blasphemy | Dime Magazine
Michael Jordan overrated? Hat tip to Ball Don't Lie.
ShamSports.com: The world's ugliest NBA website
(Check this site out. Pretty cool. You can learn more about the Salary Cap.)
- McGrady Way, Way Ahead of Schedule
- Tracy McGrady (and the Rockets) Could Be Back Before You Know It -- NBA FanHouse
- Handle With Care: Here's Your 'High-Maintenance' Starting Five -- NBA FanHouse
- NBA offseason: Will LeBron James repeat as MVP? - ESPN
- Is Stephen Jackson Headed for Dallas? -- NBA FanHouse
NBA.com: Finding go-to scorer next step in Bobcats' growth
- Billy King Neglects His Role in Iverson
- Jason Williams seeks to revive career with Orlando Magic - Scott Howard-Cooper - SI.com
Gilbert Arenas, Elton Brand among NBA players on comeback trail - Steve Aschburner - SI.com
- For coaches like Woodson, waiting is hard part - NBA - Yahoo! Sports
Nets giving away free jerseys : InsideHoops
(They were giving away free tickets last year too. I bought 8 tickets last year for the Blazer game, in the lower levels, for a grand total of $13.75 last season. No one wants to see them play. They have nice young team. All they need is a #1 guy and a new arena. They should be getting that arena soon. What about a #1 guy?)
- NBA.com: Young, talented Thunder try to build something that lasts
- SLAM ONLINE | " Top 50: Jameer Nelson, no. 48
- SLAM ONLINE | " Rudy Gay is Bigger, Wants to Play in ASG
- NBA.com: Former NBA player Tim James finds true calling in U.S. Army