Jordan Farmar gets the thread pic tonight, in recognition of recent outstanding service to the Laker cause. He best not make me regret this decision.
Your drinking-game triggers for tonight are hereby decreed.
- Any mention of Utah being a "physical team."
- Any comparison of Deron-Boozer to Stockton and Malone.
- Vinny Del Negro getting fired.
- Any talk of the cold weather in LA.
- As always, my personal favorite: Joel Meyers mentioning points off turnovers.
It actually is quite cold in SoCal tonight: below 60 degrees! I'm good, though. I've got my hot cocoa brewing and my Snuggie fresh from the dryer. It's time to curl up on the couch with our open game thread.