Can you believe this is already the 30th game of the season? Time sure flies when you live somewhere liquor stores deliver.
Imbibe deeply when:
- One of our commenters complains about Andrew Bynum's defense or rebounding.
- A member of the Arizona Cardinals is shown in the stands.
- An announcer mentions Grant Hill's age.
- You get irritated with something the Lakers' bench does.
- Kobe Bryant loses a limb, keeps playing and wins the game with back-to-back jumpers in traffic.
Start slingin' them comments, y'all.