It's Sunday, so today's Credits will be brief. But there was some good stuff in yesterday's Credits. If you're at home with the time to read, read those too.
- Gasol to sit vs. Atlanta | Lakers Blog | Los Angeles Times
- Hawks-Lakers Preview - STATS Writer - NBA - Sporting News
- Lakers trying to get their groove back - LA Daily News
- Lakers' Ron Artest says he's shooting well -- latimes.com
- Ex-Spartan Shannon Brown thriving with Lakers | freep.com | Detroit Free Press
- Forget about Boston Celtics or Los Angeles Lakers topping Chicago Bulls record -- chicagotribune.com
- Ariza nets a career-high 33 in Rockets’ victory - Lakers blog - OCRegister.com
- Great atmosphere for Rockets home opener (w/ highlights) | FanZone | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle
(I watched the 1st half of the Rockets game, and I was proud to see Trevor have that game. Good for him. I know people are going to see what Trevor has been doing and go all Bill Simmons, but as much as I love what Trevor did for us, I still think the ceiling is higher with Ron. Give Ron some time. He was doing for Houston what Trevor is doing now, and Trevor had to find his groove with the Lakers early last season. So will Ron.)
I photo-shopped Atlanta's unis. Don't they look so much better in their previous colors? ATL should have never changed them. Never mind the fact that the design will probably get changed in a few years. It seems generic.
Here's the home uni: