The Los Angeles Times:
- Andrew Bynum looks great, but games don't count yet
- Lakers' Luke Walton comes back from back injury a little slower
- Time to break out the bubble wrap? | Lakers Blog | Los Angeles Times
The OC Register:
- Bynum braced for good news
- Kelati waived, Gaffney stays for now
- Analysis of the ‘09 Kobe is coming, but till then it’s 2005 again
- Burning Camp Question 18: Can Kobe and Pau stay friends?
Defense should lead Celtics over Lakers for NBA title - Ian Thomsen - SI.com
(Nope. We're going back to back, but I do want Boston.)
- NBA 2009-2010 Team Previews Scouting Reports - NBA - SI.com
- NBA Team-by-Team Roster Analysis 2009-2010 NBA Preview - NBA - SI.com
NBA Preview: Los Angeles Lakers expert predictions - ESPN
ESPN.com writers forecast the finish for the 2009-10 Los Angeles Lakers.
(You can also read where they expect every other team to finish in West. Even the morons picked us to win the West. Every single one. Usually someone like Chad Ford or Jemele Hill tries to make a "bold" pick. We're going to be THAT good! )
- NBA AM: Is Kobe Really The Villain? - Basketball News & NBA Rumors - HoopsWorld
- NBA.com: Ex-Lottery pick Morrison happy to just fit in with Lakers
- A Winning Combination | Lakers Nation
Click on through for more NBA related links after the Jump.....
Hardwood Paroxysm " Blog Archive " Nichols and Dime: Each Player’s Impact on His Teammates’ Three-Point Shooting
(I'm sure they saving the English language at the same time, but Gary Payton was funny. Intentional or not.)