Week 19 Breakdown:
Last week's #1 seed and #3 seed both were defeated, but they held their rankings despite the loss. Honey Badgers lost to Master Chucker 3-6 & Wow such doge lost to The Lazy Aces 2-7. Slumdog Trillionaire inched closer to the #1 seed, with him 5-4 defeat of LFE crav'n dat Curry. PoP Goes the Beasle narrowly beat Dinkers and Dumpers 5-4, in a key House Martell match up. Emotional Beefcakes & Linnept at Winning both pulled off 5-4 victories this week, while Horriballlers II took down the "out for the season" JAVALE McGEE P.O.S. 8-1. From Russia w/ Love took down NY REC TH1S 6-3, but still remains behind her in the standings.
After last week, the playoff teams seem to be set, with 9th place NY REC TH1S now 5 games behind 8th place Dinkers and Dumpers. That's a lot of ground to make up with only 2 weeks left before the fantasy playoffs start. The current #1 seed, Honey Badgers, is now officially the first team to clinch a playoff spot.
- *Honey Badgers (104-64-3)
- Slumdog Trillionaire (102-66-3)
- Wow such doge (94-74-3)
- Pop Goes the Beasle (94-77-0)
- Master Chucker (93-76-2)
- Emotional Beefcakes (93-76-2)
- LFE crav'n dat Curry (92-77-2)
- Dinkers and Dumpers (91-79-1)
- NY REC TH1S (85-83-3)
- From Russia w/ Love (84-84-3)
- Horriballers II (82-84-5)
- Linnept at Winning (83-87-1)
- Alley Oops With God (71-98-2)
- The Lazy Aces (68-99-4)
- Django (67-101-3)
- JAVALE McGEE P.O.S. (46-124-1)
*clinched playoff spot
Slumdog Trillionaire: $5 (Kobe Bryant)
Emotional Beefcakes: $5 (Jamal Crawford)
LFE crav'n dat Curry: $5 (Eric Bledsoe)
Horriballers II: $5 (Nick Young)
Linnept at Winning: $5 (Gerald Henderson)
Alley Oops With God: $5 (Avery Bradley)
The Lazy Aces: $5 (Jared Dudley)
Django: $5 (Kevin Garnett)
JAVALE McGEE P.O.S.: $5 (Anderson Varejao)
If you have any objections or questions regarding the waiver payouts, please make a comment below.
Player of the Week:
Week 19: James Harden - He averaged 30.3 PPG on 53.2 FG% and 45.2 3PT%. 5.3 RPG, 6.8 APG & 2.5 SPG. 79.3 FT% in only 38 minutes a night.
Past Players of The Week:
- Week 1 - Michael Carter-Williams
- Week 2 - Paul Milsap
- Week 3 - Klay Thompson
- Week 4 - Anthony Davis
- Week 5, 8 - Stephen Curry
- Week 6, 10, 13 - Kevin Durant
- Week 7, 17 - Kevin Love
- Week 9 - Chris Paul
- Week 11 - Rudy Gay
- Week 12 - Paul George
- Week 14 - Dirk Nowitzki
- Week 15 - Brandon Jennings
- Week 16 - LeBron James
- Week 18 - Kyrie Irving
Key Week 19 Transactions:
Key Week 19 Injuries:
Gerald Henderson has a right calf strain.
Jordan Hill has a sore right knee.
Jared Dudley is dealing with back spasms.
Patrick Patterson is nursing a sore elbow.
Nick Young has a sore left knee.
Week 20 Schedule:
Honey Badgers (1) vs. Emotional Beefcakes (6)
Slumdog Trillionaire (2) vs. Linept at Winning (12)
Wow such doge (3) vs. LFE crav'n dat Curry (7)
PoP Goes the Beasle (4) vs. Alley Oops With God (13)
Master Chucker (5) vs. Dinkers and Dumpers (8)
NY REC TH1S (9) vs. The Lazy Aces (14)
From Russia w/ Love (10) vs. Horriballers II (11)
Django (15) vs. JAVALE McGEE P.O.S. (16)
Week 20 Key Match-ups:
With only 2 weeks left in the fantasy regular season, there are a few key match-ups that will decide playoff seeding.
- The battle for House Lannister could be decided this week, as Wow such doge(3) plays against LFE crav'n dat Curry(7).
- A key House Martell match-up will also take place this week, as Master Chucker(5) will battle Dinkers and Dumpers(8). The winner of this match-up may have a slight chance to catch PoP Goes the Beasle(4), who is the current division leader (only 2.5 games ahead of 8th place)
- Emotional Beefcakes(6), who is still fighting for a better playoff seed, has to take on top seeded Honey Badgers(1), who is fighting off Slumdog Trillionaire(2) for the overall #1 seed.
- The P.O.S. Bowl - Django(15) takes on JAVALE McGEE P.O.S.(16).