Kobe Bryant posted his first Vine Thursday night, which was a jump from a 40' diving board (at least) into a pool... because of course. Here's the clip he Tweeted out:
Here's a list of other things he can do going forward:
- Jump off of a skyscraper, catch the rails of a helicopter, climb in and take over the controls for a full tour of Los Angeles
- Hang glide from the HOLLYWOOD sign to Staples Center
- Fight a bear without any weapons or protective gear
- Bring back the ole' space ship Adidas Kobe's and admit they were absolutely hideous
- Really jump over an Aston Martin, or a monster truck as Ronny Turiaf has upped the ante recently
- Race a cheetah in a remote location in Africa
- After defeating the aforementioned bear, go into the ocean to cleanse the wounds with... salt water?... only to find a hungry great white shark to fend off next
Or, my personal favorite
- Go back to showing clips of him running on an anti-gravity treadmill as he steadily rehabilitates his Achilles tendon.
Water Mamba, out.