Actually, tonight's game is a sign of Lakers improvement. I'll take 3 wins and a blowout loss over 3 losses and a blowout win any day— Silver Screen & Roll (@LakersBlog_SSR) February 8, 2013
Kobe said about critics in light of Pau's upcoming injury absence: "Maybe now they'll start to appreciate him a little more."— KEVIN DING (@KevinDing) February 8, 2013
Dwight said he had no setbacks tonight with shoulder. Asked if he's back for good, he said: "We'll see how I feel tomorrow."— KEVIN DING (@KevinDing) February 8, 2013
D'Antoni on Dwight playing better: "He has to. We don't have a whole lot of other solutions."— KEVIN DING (@KevinDing) February 8, 2013
D’Antoni said the energy and effort on D just wasn’t good enough for the first time in 7 games. Hitting no FT’s or open 3’s didn’t help.— Mike Trudell (@LakersReporter) February 8, 2013
Previous Winner: RaViNuS (IMAGE HERE)
Pau: " My knees hurt ".
Kobe: " My elbow hurts ".
Dwight off to the side:
"At least you can still play. My cheeks hurt too much from smiling".
The Happenings Here at Silver Screen and Roll
- Dwight Howard gets no mercy after Celtics pound Lakers
- Mike D'Antoni and Mitch Kupchak will discuss roster Sunday in Miami
- Los Angeles Lakers play a flat against Boston Celtics; final score: 116-95
- Dwight Howard will play against Boston Celtics
- Lakers - Celtics Preview: War of attrition
- Dissecting Pau Gasol's nightmare season
- Lakers second opinion confirms Pau Gasol out "minimum" 6-8 weeks
- The Lakers' role players will have to continue to play well
- Follow this author on Twitter @DrewGarrisonSBN