Lakers on pace for the worst 5-2 road trip in the history of anything— Silver Screen & Roll (@LakersBlog_SSR) February 3, 2013
Kobe saw Joe Flacco wearing Kobe's Nike gear, so ... "Now I'm a really, really big Joe Flacco fan," Kobe said.— KEVIN DING (@KevinDing) February 3, 2013
Kobe said last play of first half worked b/c Clark forgot the play before suddenly remembering to go to the rim: "He faked everybody out."— KEVIN DING (@KevinDing) February 3, 2013
D’Antoni praised Gasol’s play: "He’s so skilled, he puts a lot of pressure on the defense." Pau had his 2nd straight 20-10 game.— Mike Trudell (@LakersReporter) February 3, 2013
Kobe Bryant says the obvious about win over Detroit: "I'm not happy about this one."— Mark Medina (@MedinaLakersNBA) February 3, 2013
Gotta stop taking the foot off the gas...killer instinct needed' #noletdowns— Dave Miller (@coachdavemiller) February 3, 2013
Previous Winner: bcmaiden (Image Here)
Shved: "Let’s dance, Steve."
Barea: "Holy crap you’re kidding."
Remember to REC your favorite caption in the comments!
The Happenings Here at Silver Screen and Roll
- A win is a win for the Lakers at this point in their season
- Final Score: Lakers escape Detroit, 98-97
- Dwight Howard will not play against Detroit Pistons
- Game Preview: Los Angeles Lakers at Detroit Pistons
- Surprisingly Scrappy Smallball - A second look at Lakers-Timberwolves
- Metta calls Lakers the greatest team ever assembled, Kobe praises Pau Gasol
- Follow this author on Twitter @DrewGarrisonSBN