USA TODAY Sports
Kobe Bryant was hit with a technical foul at halftime in Monday's game against the Denver Nuggets, but the league has now rescinded the call.
Bryant received the technical foul at halftime. After getting a half-court shot off before the buzzer sounded for the teams to head back to the locker room, Bryant turned and discussed what he felt should have been a foul call to the referee. He was hit with the technical foul, which would have been his fourteenth of the season.
Post-game, Bryant revealed the he discussed the technical foul call with referee Joey Crawford and expected the tech to be rescinded. At sixteen technical foul calls on the season a player will be automatically suspended for a single game, and the tech-count resets when the playoffs arrive.
- Follow this author on Twitter @DrewGarrisonSBN
More on the Lakers:
- Backstage with the Lakers in Dallas
- Kobe named Western Conference Player of the Week
- Playoffs? Lakers Face Long Odds
- Lakers lose in Denver, final score 119-108
- Beast or Burden: The Lakers have to keep on plugging away at their schedule