Los Angeles Lakers Tweetbag #25
Neither Kobe ("I'm not too concerned") nor Dwight ("We're going down the right path") was upset about Lakers' loss tonight in a tough spot.— KEVIN DING (@KevinDing) February 26, 2013
Mike D'Antoni on loss: "I told them you can’t lose fight over what you’ve done. This is one bump in the road."— Mark Medina (@MedinaLakersNBA) February 26, 2013
Kobe said he wasn’t concerned about his technicals; he knows how to avoid getting to 16.— Mike Trudell (@LakersReporter) February 26, 2013
Mike D'Antoni on Kobe Bryant's techs: "He has to control that. He knows we can’t afford to lose him for a game."— Mark Medina (@MedinaLakersNBA) February 26, 2013
Kobe talked to ref Joey Crawford about 14th tech: "That tech will be rescinded."— KEVIN DING (@KevinDing) February 26, 2013
Kobe summarized: "Speed got us tonight ... we lost to a good team. Sometimes teams come out and play better."— Mike Trudell (@LakersReporter) February 26, 2013
Steve Nash says his back is feeling better. "I got a little spasm, but I've been working with Judy [Seto] and it's on its way out"— Ramona Shelburne (@ramonashelburne) February 26, 2013
Previous Winner: Hrbomber1113 (Image HERE)
Obviously, Jodie Meeks just drove it to the rim.
© Chris Humphreys USA TODAY Sports Images | 25 Feb 2013
Remember to REC your favorite caption in the comments!
The Happenings Here at Silver Screen and Roll
- Lakers lose in Denver, final score 119-108
- Playoffs? Lakers Face Long Odds
- Backstage with the Lakers in Dallas
- Lakers Rumor: Utah doesn't want Bell to sign with L.A.
- Kobe named Western Conference Player of the Week
- The Lakers have to keep on plugging away at their schedule
- D'Antoni: Pau's impact will be in the playoffs by the time he returns
- Follow this author on Twitter @DrewGarrisonSBN