Los Angeles Lakers Tweetbag #24
The bottom half of the Western Conference is beginning to look as tough as it usually does, and that does not bode well for the Lakers hopes— Silver Screen & Roll (@LakersBlog_SSR) February 23, 2013
Its an honor to put on the Golden Armor every day. Laker fan or not, respect all that Dr B's vision has done for sports #immortal— Kobe Bryant (@kobebryant) February 22, 2013
Kobe Bryant on Mark Cuban suggesting Lakers should use amnesty clause on him: "He would love that I'm sure."— Mark Medina (@MedinaLakersNBA) February 23, 2013
Kobe said he has been "extremely" impressed by what Dwight has been doing lately: "Fantastic."— KEVIN DING (@KevinDing) February 23, 2013
Dwight Howard said he is "still in pain" on his right shoulder, but it improved after the game— Mark Medina (@MedinaLakersNBA) February 23, 2013
Kobe said Buss memorial yesterday had "big impact" on current Lakers, thinking about how many Hall of Famers all came from one organization.— KEVIN DING (@KevinDing) February 23, 2013
Steve Nash said he tweaked his back in the first quarter and didn't have enough time to treat it. Said it kept locking up— Mark Medina (@MedinaLakersNBA) February 23, 2013
Earl Clark's finger being called a left pinky sprain by Lakers.— KEVIN DING (@KevinDing) February 23, 2013
Previous Winner: Tommy Blackjack (IMAGE HERE)
Chris Paul does his impression of what David Stern did to the Lakers.
© Richard Mackson USA TODAY Sports Images | 22 Feb 2013
Remember to REC your favorite caption in the comments!
The Happenings Here at Silver Screen and Roll
- Lakers survive Blazers 111-107 as Kobe drops 40 points
- Lakers stand still at deadline and now must stand together
- From tragedy, the Lakers responded and have to keep on doing so.
- Lakers rumors: L.A. interested in Raja Bell if Jazz buy out contract
- Cuban ponders Lakers amnestying Kobe
- Dwight Howard: "We have years to play with each other"
- Lakers keep Dwight through trade deadline, no moves made
- Follow this author on Twitter @DrewGarrisonSBN