Los Angeles Lakers Tweetbag #20
D'Antoni said he thinks Gasol is back to playing at an "All-Star level" in the last couple games. He's a combined 16 for 21 in last 2.— Mike Trudell (@LakersReporter) December 18, 2013
Pau has improved quite a bit in the past week. By far his best game of the season in the post tonight: 9 of 12 from the field.— KEVIN DING (@KevinDing) December 18, 2013
Kobe said he hyper extended his knee w/ Tony Allen. But he said he felt OK. Admitted it was scary though— Mark Medina (@MarkG_Medina) December 18, 2013
Bryant told me that he "twisted" his knee "a little bit," and that it's "a little stiff." Should be OK for Friday vs. MIN.— Mike Trudell (@LakersReporter) December 18, 2013
Kobe on playing 33 minutes: "It just kind of happened. It felt good though. You’ve got to crank it up at some point."— Ramona Shelburne (@ramonashelburne) December 18, 2013
Photo Credit: Justin Ford, USA TODAY Sports Images
Remember to rec your favorite captions in the comments!
- Los Angeles Lakers trade capsule: Lakers are buyers without much to bargain with
- Kobe and Pau bring the vintage vino victory in Memphis, Final Score: 96-92
- Chris Kaman: 'Never did I think I would come here and not play'
- How can the Lakers resolve their frontcourt glut?
- Lakers trade rumor: Lakers called Knicks about Iman Shumpert, interested in Tyson Chandler, according to report