Welcome to the Lakers Tweetbag, where we compile a handful of the most interesting tweets from the Lakers beat writers throughout the Twittersphere. This is a prime cut from the people who follow the in's and out's of the purple and gold for a living. Enjoy the tweets, the create-a-caption, the goodies, and a wrap-up of all the writing here at Silver Screen & Roll after every game.
Wow! Thanks for all the love everyone. Especially all the teammates that made me look good through the years. But....we need a win...bad.— Steve Nash (@SteveNash) January 9, 2013
Steve Nash: "We're just trying to find a way to win one game." #lakers— KEVIN DING (@KevinDing) January 9, 2013
Steve Nash: "What's troubling is when we were healthy, we weren’t stopping people, either."— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) January 9, 2013
I have to step outside of this frustration and say congrats to @stevenash 10,000. Amazing accomplishment Wish we could have gotten u theW— Kobe Bryant (@kobebryant) January 9, 2013
The Lakers secured the game ball from Nash's 10,000th assist. What will Nash do w/ it? "Probably my 2-year old will dribble it in the house"— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) January 9, 2013
Morris talking to Meeks in the locker room: "This is sad. We all have to prove that we belong"— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) January 9, 2013
The fastest pace team in the league + A team that is missing their three best big men = unmitigated chaos. Folks, you need to watch HOU-LAL— Silver Screen & Roll (@LakersBlog_SSR) January 9, 2013
Previous Winner: RaViNuS (Image HERE)
Sacre: Substitution Coming !
Hill: Am I going in? Who’s coming out?
Jamison: Give me a hug Pau.
Clark: Where am I?
Ebanks: Aw, man, they put Metta in instead of me, again.
Remember to Rec your favorite caption in the comments!
(The above GIF from the fine folks over at GotEmCoach.com)
The Happenings Here at Silver Screen & Roll
- The undermanned Lakers fall in Houston, final score 125-112
- Preview: Lakers at Rockets - Can the Subs Survive?
- How Do the Lakers Overcome Several Critical Injuries?
- Lakers source calls Kobe Bryant / Dwight Howard incident "simply not true"
- Dwight Howard out at least one week with shoulder injury
- Pau Gasol out at least two games with concussion
- Jordan Hill will miss at least two games with hip injury
- Lakers Tweetbag: D'Antoni calls Kobe Phenomenal, Dwight's shoulder is sore, Pau wants more post touches and to play in the 4th quarter
- Follow this author on Twitter @BallReasons