Kobe Bryant (@kobebryant) January 5, 2013
D'Antoni praised Kobe for his play on both ends calling him "phenomenal" and "lasered in" on the game, but it wasn't enough— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) January 5, 2013
Kobe on what can be done now: "We just have to get really intense, really serious, really focused."— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) January 5, 2013
Kobe Bryant supported Gasol, arguing again that he needs to be featured inside more— Mark Medina (@MedinaLakersNBA) January 5, 2013
Pau Gasol reiterated his desire to play more in the post and play in the 4th quarter— Mark Medina (@MedinaLakersNBA) January 5, 2013
Dwight Howard: "We got to look ourselves in the mirror"— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) January 5, 2013
D'Antoni when asked what was ailing Pau: "Nothing ... He just didn't have a good game"— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) January 5, 2013
Jordan Hill said his right ankle is fine and that he can practice Saturday, play vs. Denver Sunday— Mark Medina (@MedinaLakersNBA) January 5, 2013
Gotta say it again ... Would've been pretty cool to have CP3 and Kobe on the same team.— KEVIN DING (@KevinDing) January 5, 2013
Previous Winner: bcmaiden (Image HERE)
Jordan: "Oh, say can you see, by the dawn’s early light…"
© Gary A. Vasquez USA TODAY Sports Images | 4 Jan 2013
Remember to Rec your favorite caption in the comments!
The Happenings Here at Silver Screen & Roll
- Breaking down Pau Gasol's miserable night against the Los Angeles Clippers
- Los Angeles Clippers hold off Lakers comeback, final score: 107-102
- Game Preview: Los Angeles Lakers at Los Angeles Clipper
- Writer's Roundtable: 31 Games In, Where Do the Lakers Stand?
- Los Angeles Lakers are facing uncertain times
- Lakers Tweetbag: Kobe loves playing on Clippers court, Metta World Peace still hazing Robert Sacre
- Follow this author on Twitter @BallReasons