Player of the Week: KYLE LOWRY
With 23.7 ppg on .575 FG%, .500 3PT% and .944 FT%, Kyle Lowry is the Player of the Week for Week 1. This is Lowry's first selection as Player of the Week in the NSFL. Lowry also chipped in 7.3 rpg, 7.0 apg, and 3.7 spg.
Past Players of the Week
Kyle Lowry (Week 1)
( - - ) indicates record, [#] indicates current playoff seed
- Boomshakalaka! (8-1-0) [#1]
- the shawism (6-3-0) [#5]
- firstto100 (4-5-0)
- LFE wnats cuhkies (3-6-0)
- Point Forwards (1-8-0)
- Valar Morghulis (7-2-0) [#2]
- Pat Railly's Kult (6-3-0) [#6]
- Ed Hochuli & Friends (5-4-0)
- ArTESTIFY! (3-6-0)
- Horriballers (2-7-0)
- HugoChavezExperience (6-3-0) [#4]
- Kobe Bryan RATATATA (6-3-0) [#7]
- Jeremy Lin (5-4-0)
- The Lil' Puddingtons (4-5-0)
- All Dwight Long (3-6-0)
- The Lazy Aces (7-2-0) [#3]
- Koshu (5-4-0) [#8]
- smart_guyz (4-5-0)
- NY Phantom Menace (3-6-0)
- KnightsOfTheApollo (2-7-0)
- Boomshakalaka! (8-1): Kobe Bryant is out of this world. He outscored Point Forwards by himself (107-84), and didn't exactly lack in the efficiency department either (.597 FG%, .947 FT%, .529% 3PT%)
- The Lazy Aces (7-2): Kyle Lowry with a ton of assists? Sure. A ton of rebounds? LOLWUT? And then you have Anderson Varejao's rebounds.
- Valar Morghulis (7-2): gen!e paced his matchup against Horriballers with strong performances from Paul George and Roy Hibbert.
- Jeremy Lin (5-4): Prevailing in an exciting, to-the-wire matchup with The Lil' Puddingtons is a good sign (6 rebounds, 3 assists, or 5 turnovers could have flipped it). Only time will tell if trading away Glen Davis and Paul Millsap will hurt a frontcourt that is still without Amar'e Stoudamire.
- Kobe Bryan RATATATA (6-3): afrikabamboodle's centers and forwards strategy seems to be working. He came away with victories in FG%, rebounds and blocks. And he almost acquired Russell Westbrook.
Week 2 Schedule
Valar Morghulis vs ArTESTIFY!
The Lil' Puddingtons vs HugoChavezExperience
LFE wnats cuhkies vs Boomshakalaka!
Koshu vs KnightsOfTheApollo
smart_guyz vs NY Phantom Menace
Horriballers vs Ed Hochuli & Friends
Jeremy Lin vs Kobe Bryan RATATATA
the shawism vs firstto100
The Lazy Aces vs All Dwight Long
Pat Railly's Kult vs Point Forwards