LOS ANGELES CA - JANUARY 25: Kobe Bryant #24 of the Los Angeles Lakers drives to the basket while being defended by Raja Bell #19 of the Utah Jazz in the second half at Staples Center on January 25 2011 in Los Angeles California. The Lakers defeated the Jazz 120-91. NOTE TO USER: User expressly acknowledges and agrees that by downloading and or using this photograph User is consenting to the terms and conditions of the Getty Images License Agreement. (Photo by Jeff Gross/Getty Images)
For the Lake Show, four games in six nights kicks off with this little jam. The Jazz may not be the sexiest opponent ever, but let's be grateful they're not Butler.
Hit ze bottle whenever someone mentions:
- That horrible NCAA title game,
- How Utah blew a 17-point lead to the Lakers last week,
- Derrick Caracter being called back from Bakersfield,
- The knees of either Pau Gasol or Andrew Bynum, or
- That Earl Watson played at UCLA (with Matt Barnes, no less).