Hey kiddos. Tonight, we get another chance to weigh the pros and cons of trading KOBY for Luther Head. I'm not sure what the Lakers front office is thinking. This deal should have been done like... last year. It seems like a no-brainer to me since Kobe is obviously old and washed up. So, I'm giving Dex the night off so he can
live life do some research on it.
Toss one back whenever someone mentions:
- Any Laker and the All-Star Game
- Kobe Bryant and practice!
- Luther Head taking a bad shot
- The Maloofs owning hotels and/or casinos in Las Vegas
- DeMarcus Cousins and immaturity
Finish the bottle if you see:
- Any replay of Robert Horry's buzzer beater
- Luther Head take and make a good shot