FanPost

Silver Screen & LOL Hall of Fame

In honor of our past winners, and past champions:

Silver Screen & LOL 1.1 Champion - C.A. Clark
Silver Screen & LOL 1.2 Champion - bluexfalcon
Silver Screen & LOL 1.3 Champion - Joshua S
Silver Screen & LOL 1.4 Champion - AJackson729
Silver Screen & LOL 2.1 Champion - Koshu
Silver Screen & LOL 2.2 Champion - cldpc
Silver Screen & LOL 2.3 Champion - cldpc

....I present you with the Silver Screen & LOL Hall of Fame.

{Aug 31, 2010}

Phoenix_suns_v_los_angeles_lakers_game_1_tfzacgzmxlwl_medium_medium

Jack: "I know a really good restaurant up in North Hollywood. You should try the artichokes."
Gentry: "Ohh, thanks. Will do."

by bluexfalcon on Aug 31, 2010 9:46 AM MDT reply actions 9 recs

{Sept 7, 2010}

05f3da844bbf73a1c137000f662f4004-getty-98242271ng019_lakers_thunder_medium_medium

Hamblen: {thinking to himself in amazement} – "what is he doing? we dont need him yet"
Shaw: "Who in the hell is that running across the court? Phil, do you know who that is in that purple jump suit? Yo, who are you?"
Jackson: "Well, yes i do." {Whistles towards fan on court} "Lewis, hold on. your not needed yet. go back to your seat."
Monroe: "OK COAHC, BUT U KNOE THAT IF U NEEDS ME IM HERE. {looks towards Durant} IN IF YOU WNAT SOME COME ON IN GET SUM!!!!!"

by LakersFoEva on Sep 7, 2010 11:03 AM MDT reply actions 11 recs

{Sept 14, 2010}

81220112_medium

Lamar: "Kobe remember that time where we had to play with Smush and Kwame and Mitch actually thought we could win a playoff series."
Kobe: "Yeah what the fuck was he thinkin, LOL."
Pau: "These guys didnt have to play for Memphis."

by Sarge Clemins on Sep 14, 2010 4:16 PM MDT reply actions 10 recs

{Sept 23, 2010}

610x_medium_medium

What's really going through their minds?

Balkman: "My agent was right; tattoos+bad hair+ denver= NBA contract."
Sasha:
"Oops, I think I’m wearing Maria’s underwear again, no wonder my balls aren’t falling."
Luke: "
Inhale… exhale… hits from the… who sings that song? Tupac? Nah. Oh wait, Cypress Hill. Hehehe, mmmm… pizza. Woah, check out my hair in the replay, nice. Inhale… exhale…"

Ammo:
Formula21

"Ah yes, of course. Einstein was on to something. When I apply this to my jump-shot, I should be able to obtain maximum efficiency. Plato was right: Η άγνοια είναι η ρίζα και το στέλεχος του κάθε κακού. Hrm, something’s wrong here. I can sense it… who is that, sitting in Section 305? Oh! You won’t fool me! The plastic surgery and dyed hair still reveal you, Mr. Fermin Maluk, international rogue, art-thief, and purveyor of unhealthy appetites. Okay, that’s done it, the proper authorities have been alerted via mind-meld. Okay, back to the game."

by 99bc99 on Sep 24, 2010 3:33 PM MDT reply actions 11 recs

{Sept 28, 2010}

6a00d8341c68e353ef0111684cb289970c-800wi_medium_medium

KG: "I’m taller than you right?"
LO: "Nah, I think we’re the same size"
KG: "Damn it, I guess I can’t fight you then. Still, too close to call, can you call Pau over so I don’t look like a bitch backing down"
PG: "sigh … (in fakely animated voice) No … Stop … Calm Down"

Meanwhile …
Walton (to Jordan Farmar, not pictured): "Bro, I’m freaking out. If I tilt my head like this, and squint my right eye, I think I can see Magic Johnson on the side of KG’s head."
Farmar: "If you think that’s freaky, take a look at his knee. That thing looks like the Elephant Man."
Walton: "Umm … you really shouldn’t be making jokes involving elephants."

by C.A. Clark on Sep 29, 2010 10:44 AM MDT reply actions 9 recs

{Oct 5, 2010}

3674555100_a7891b5336_z_medium_medium

how matt barnes got signed...

Barnes_medium

by theshmoes on Oct 5, 2010 1:17 PM MDT reply actions 21 recs

{Oct 12, 2010}

Nelson_mandela_waves_crowd_ahead_spain_netherlands_1ecdt2mvt-kl_medium_medium
"At the most inopportune time, with his beautiful companion next to him, while sitting in front of thousands of people, 'itchy boogar syndrome' rears its ugly head. Pau does his best to improvise without drawing attention."

by theshmoes on Oct 12, 2010 11:04 AM MDT reply actions 9 recs

{Oct 19, 2010}

1213151705_5441_medium_medium

Kobe: "Are you listening to this damn conversation between bluexfalcon and LakersFoEva? This shit is messing with my shot man and confusing the hell outta SoCalGal!"
Joey:
"Hahaha ok….Technical Blue! Technical FoEva!"
Phil:
"Is this guy serious? The Zen in their conversation is off the charts, screwing the system out of money is the way to go!"

by Sarge Clemins on Oct 19, 2010 4:31 PM MDT reply actions 10 recs

{Oct 26, 2010}

Wadekobe_medium_medium

Kobe: "You want to hear a riddle, D?"
Wade: "Sure."
Kobe: "What has 3 heads, six legs, and a bunch of empty ring fingers?"
Wade: "That’s not funny, Kob."

by C.A. Clark on Oct 26, 2010 10:41 AM MDT reply actions 11 recs

{Nov 2, 2010}

38ca3491ebea4b039593405806fdcf6f_medium_medium

"Hey Monta. I like that name. "Mon-tay" It’s really cool. It’d make a really good rap name. I rap, you know? It’s fun, I like to make cool beats. My name sucks for rapping though. I once asked for time off during the season so I could promote my rap album, but my team didn’t like that much. It’s just like you with the moped though, sometimes you gotta do what you want to, right? That was when I was in Sacramento. Sacramento is close to Oakland. Why aren’t you guys called the Oakland Warriors. I mean, Golden State? It’s not like you guys are the only team that play basketball in California. We play here, too. I think the Clippers play in Cali, too. I’m not sure though. I guess that’s it though. I like you Monta. I know I’m from New York and you are from the south, but I feel like we’re totally bros. More than anything, I like your style. Sometimes I just want to grab the basketball, dribble it a lot and then launch a crazy shot. Kobe doesn’t let me do that anymore. He can be mean, but I understand. You don’t let anybody tell you how to play ball, I respect that. I feel like I can really open up to you. My psychiatrist says I should open up to people more. She says it will help improve my mental health. I’m raffling off my championship ring and donating the money to mental health. Maybe, if you win a ring, you can do the same and donate the proceeds to moped safety. It’d be really cool, because that’s how you show people you are getting better, you know? Man, what a great conversation we’re having. You want to come over to my house after the game? We can play DJ Hero all night long, I just got the new one. Doesn’t that sound aweso —

WAIT, ARE YOU TRYING TO GO AROUND ME?"

by C.A. Clark on Nov 2, 2010 1:44 PM MDT reply actions 14 recs

{Nov 9, 2010}

106621523_10_medium_medium
"
Derek and Steve double team Earl Boykins."

by BruinFan1 on Nov 9, 2010 12:37 PM MST reply actions 17 recs

{Nov 16, 2010}

by LakerAce on Nov 16, 2010 5:52 PM MST reply actions 20 recs

{Nov 23, 2010}

by LakerAce on Nov 23, 2010 11:18 AM MST reply actions 18 recs

{Dec 1, 2010}

D3fb82a3efd7e6afc41a51132c557f07-getty-103894526jg014_indiana_pace_medium_medium

"Derek Fisher playing defense on Dunleavy."

by bluexfalcon on Dec 1, 2010 1:47 PM MST reply actions 17 recs

{Dec 7, 2010}

4174d0b414468987ecd8aff4a9a38cc7-getty-103889397jg012_sacramento_k_medium_medium
"Lamar, Steve, you guys stink.

Luckily, I can help. Use Old Spice Body Wash Odor Protection, and the Ladies will flock to you."

15q7xpz_medium

by bluexfalcon on Dec 7, 2010 2:29 PM MST reply actions 11 recs

{Dec 14, 2010}

Odom_20gasol_20bynum_medium_medium

Andrew: "I’m gonna spend allll my time in South Africa watching the WC. It’s gonna be a blast! I can’t wait!"
Odom: "Sounds good, I’ll be reppin’ USA Ball"
Pau: "I’m going to rest this summer and be fresh all season! Surely my plan has no flaws"

by bluexfalcon on Dec 14, 2010 11:41 AM MST reply actions 13 recs

{Dec 21, 2010}

Screen_20shot_202010-12-23_20at_202

by shaqfor3 on Dec 23, 2010 9:42 AM PST reply actions 10 recs

{Dec 31, 2010)

Ap-73eafa4a3e5a478bb3baf4dfc6036136_medium

Ref #48: "So, what’s your secret?"
Phil: "My God, I shaved!! I STILL look like Colonel Sanders to you?!"
Ref #48: "No, I was talking about the back to back championships."
Phil: "Ohhhh….ever heard of a guy name Adam Morrison?"

by volar on Jan 1, 2011 1:14 AM MST reply actions 7 recs

{Jan 5, 2011}

02e997f9fcf21ed596bfa89ea59485a6-getty-103883090hh012_detroit_pist_medium_medium

"Yeah, Shaq you look good in yours too!" ... (Who does he think he's kidding wearing one of these FIT shirts?)

by Joshua S on Jan 5, 2011 2:29 PM MST reply actions 11 recs

{Jan 11, 2011}

1acd59c276daffb609b94acf231bea31-getty-103891718sd017_new_york_kni_medium_medium

"Only Shannon Brown stands in the way as Odom cranks up the Bynum smash"

by gen!e on Jan 11, 2011 8:57 AM MST reply actions 10 recs

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Jan 18, 2011}

8961fb8ad21e2f4b9cbf8f07dacb2aa1-getty-103883016sd009_new_jersey_n_medium_medium

Harris: "Look Sasha, I know you’re new here, but you have got to quit passing the ball to Kobe. He’s not on your team anymore. When Lopez in down in the post, you have got to give him the rock."
Sasha: "I no understand. Dont paz ze ball to Kobe?? Zen how do we score?"

by LakersFoEva on Jan 18, 2011 5:12 PM MST reply actions 17 recs

{Jan 25, 2011}

Lakers_222_medium_medium
As time expires during Game 7 of last season's Finals . . .

Rondo and Pierce . . . walk away dejected.
Artest . . . leaps in the air for a double fist pump.
Kobe . . . secures the ball and points to the heavens.
Fish . . . does The Robot

by Koshu on Jan 25, 2011 2:44 PM MST reply actions 15 recs

{Feb 1, 2011}

Ept_sports_nba_experts-605062522-1296504360_medium_medium

Ron: "Bill, will you sign my basketball?"
Bill: "You’ve got a better chance of catching that tall spaniard over there in the weight room."

by LakerAce on Feb 1, 2011 5:22 PM MST reply actions 10 recs

{Feb 8, 2011}

Laker Ball!!

by C.A. Clark on Feb 10, 2011 12:29 AM MST reply actions 20 recs

{Feb 15, 2011}

Ap-c73350e520e741e2b99e2a61a3a2c7ae_medium_medium

Ron: "Looks like my album only sold ONE COPY in its first week! You guys said it was fire!"
Kobe: "Of course I bought one………."
LO: "Still sold more than my fragrance……."

by LakerFan24 on Feb 15, 2011 10:50 AM MST reply actions 11 recs

by Big John Stud on Feb 23, 2011 3:55 PM MST reply actions 16 recs

{March 1, 2011}

Screenshot20110301at153_medium

by shaqfor3 on Mar 1, 2011 2:57 PM MST reply actions 29 recs

{March 9, 2011}

109879733_10_medium_medium

Pau: "Kobe, gracias por pasarme la pelota. Realmente lo aprecio."
Kobe
: "Finché si fare i tuoi scatti, ti verrà alimentato."
Fish
: "WTF, guys, you’re supposed to play Patty Cake with two hands, not one. Just like rebounding, Pau!"

by SoCalGal on Mar 9, 2011 5:22 PM MST reply actions 11 recs

{March 16, 2011}

60130212_medium_medium

Bynum tries to convince Dwight not to play for Los Angeles.

Bynum: "I’m telling you man it’s not as great as it seems. You’ll have to share the spotlight with another super star, the fans don’t really get too excited, the coach will likely be gone in a year, the point guard is terrible….I mean sure you get to see the occasional celebrity, but it’s just not worth it."
Howard:
"Alright you convinced me, I won’t go play for the Clippers…How about the Lakers?"

by AJackson729 on Mar 16, 2011 8:28 PM MDT reply actions 16 recs

{March 23, 2011}

The FBI has confirmed that this picture has not been photoshopped

by C.A. Clark on Mar 23, 2011 2:07 PM MDT reply actions 23 recs

{March 30, 2011}

514b96fba92dd3e225ccad7c28f48849-getty-103889093jw003_miami_heat_v_medium

Byron Scott: "Wow I guess I had Lebron all wrong. That was real nice of him coming up to me like that! Such a humble guy, and he was so excited to talk to me! It’s nice to know that a superstar like that respects my work so much…and he even said he was a huge fan!"
Lebron:
"I can’t believe I just got to meet Dave Chappelle!"

by AJackson729 on Mar 30, 2011 8:36 PM MDT reply actions 17 rec

{April 7, 2011}

Silly Blazers. I wouldn't do that if I were you. . . .

by Koshu on Apr 14, 2011 3:21 AM MDT actions 13 recs

{April 14, 2011}

Round 3...FIGHT!

Photobucket

by AJackson729 on Apr 14, 2011 1:02 AM MDT actions 11 recs

{December 15, 2011}

B9eaa75f04a2ddd729e976c3b81ca470-getty-135513507_medium_medium

Devin Ebanks: "I don’t understand why Metta keeps thanking me for going to the Rockets so he could come to LA."
Elijah Millsap:
"He knows you’re not Ariza right?"
Ebanks:
"I really hope so, Paul."

by Lakers1230 on Dec 16, 2011 12:19 AM MST reply actions 9 recs

{December 21, 2011}

3817b403976424c8a7c6c818e3f1d05e-getty-136012546_medium_medium

Mike Brown: "I hope you know I ripped ALL of your pictures off the wall
I love you man, we coulda been together, think about it
You ruined it now, I hope you can’t sleep and you dream about it
And when you dream I hope you can’t sleep and you SCREAM about it
I hope your conscience EATS AT YOU and you can’t BREATHE without me …"
Chris Paul:
"…"
Mike Brown:
(takes iPod out of ears) "oh hey Chris, didn’t see you there"
Ref:

by cldpc on Sep 6, 2012 4:57 PM MDT reply actions 15 recs

{September 25, 2012}

3r2oo9_medium

by cldpc on Sep 25, 2012 6:19 PM MDT reply actions 14 recs

{October 11, 2012}

201210080005003294567-p2_medium_medium

Dwight: "Wait, let me get this straight. It’s 'Baptized wit the Venomz?' Man this hazing stuff’s weird here".

Pau: "Ordinarily, I’d come in about now but I’ve got a bet going with Kobe on how much longer the rookies can play after eating my special paella".

by LadyAlannya on Oct 14, 2012 12:30 AM MDT reply actions 12 recs

{November 5, 2012}

2n0ppic_medium

by bluexfalcon on Nov 6, 2012 12:14 AM MST reply actions 13 recs

{November 19, 2012}

8200091831_eb56ba5873_medium

Y'all know you're thinking the same thing. . . .

by Koshu on Nov 19, 2012 1:43 PM MST reply actions 23 recs

{January 8, 2013}

3shzmq_medium

by LakersFoEva on Jan 9, 2013 | 7:21 AM 7 recs flag actions

{November 6, 2013}

187050350_10_0_medium_medium_medium

"We told them it was "plasma therapy".

by cldpc on Nov 6, 2013 | 9:00 AM reply rec (4) flag actions

And just as a recap, here is a list of our winners:

99bc99: 1 time - 11/23/10
AJackson729: 3 times - 3/16/11, 3/30/11 & 4/14/11
bluexfalcon: 6 times - 8/31/10, 12/1/10, 12/7/10, 12/14/10, 8/22/12 & 11/5/12
BruinFan1: 2 times - 11/9/10 & 3/2/12
C.A.Clark: 6 times - 11/28/10, 10/26/10, 11/2/10, 2/8/11, 3/16/11 & 12/21/11
cldpc: 8 times - 2/9/12, 2/22/12, 3/22/12, 4/17/12, 5/6/12, 9/6/12, 9/25/12 & 11/6/13
deadmuse: 1 time - 4/30/12
PoPs_737: 1 time - 2/2/12
Sarge Clemins: 3 times - 9/14/10, 10/19/10 & 2/22/11
SoCalGal: 1 time - 3/9/11
shaqfor3: 2 times - 12/21/10 & 3/1/11
theshmoes: 2 times - 10/5/10 & 10/12/10
Volar: 1 time - 12/31/10

Remember to have fun. The best remedy for anything in life is laughter.

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

Join Silver Screen and Roll

You must be a member of Silver Screen and Roll to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at Silver Screen and Roll. You should read them.

Join Silver Screen and Roll

You must be a member of Silver Screen and Roll to participate.

Spinner

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

tracking_pixel_9347_tracker