Really, LeBron? Race is a factor in your coverage? Race is a factor in so many fans turning against you?
Ok, you're right. Just like you always think you are. People hate you because you're black. People don't hate you for anything else.
People don't hate you for:
- Running a narcissistic hour-long program just to announce your signing.
- Stating “I’m bringing my talents to South Beach”
- Making your former team spend all their time trying to woo you back, leaving them with no time to sign another big free agent.
- Trying to make light of your ‘Decision” by giving the proceeds to children.
- Being commercial during your hour-long program by having a Vitamin Water machine in the background.
- Surrounding yourself with children to make it look like you care.
- Taking the cheap way out and joining two other superstars in order to win.
- Giving up on your team in the middle of a playoff series.
- Deserting your Cleveland fans who have done nothing but put you on a pedestal your whole career.
- Not living up to your stern promises of brining Cleveland a title.
- Engaging in excessive showboating during games.
- Dancing on the sideline during a game.
- Calling a travel a “crabwalk”.
- Filing paperwork to switch your number from 23 to 6 even though you knew you were switching teams and that whole process was unnecessary.
So yes, you're completely right. We live in a discriminatory society where everyone hates blacks just because their black. I wonder how Barack Obama was elected as the Leader of the Free World.
Besides, people hated you because you were black before you went to Miami. Fans only bought your merchandise and praised your play just for shits and giggles while you were in Cleveland. I wasn't aware that you just turned black. Because that explains why you are one of the most disliked athletes in the country.
Do you agree with LeBron James' belief that race played a part in his coverage?
Yes (11 votes)
No (115 votes)
Who cares? Kobe is better. (165 votes)
By popular demand...Forget LeBron, WE WANT AMMO! (77 votes)
368 total votes