I'm sure you're wondering why I've gathered you all here tonight. It's because there's
a murder to be solved a will to be read basketball on TV. I think you'll find that escape is quite impossible.
Something something alcohol whenever:
- The thing about Derek Fisher's daughter comes up (which is hopefully never),
- A "Beat LA" chant breaks out,
- Andrei Kirilenko is called "versatile,"
- Someone brings up either the old Kobe Bryant-Raja Bell feud or their dinner-date-that-wasn't from last summer, or
- Someone calls Deron Williams "arguably the best point guard in the NBA."
Game-thread rules can be perused here. And people, please no Mormon jokes/insults. One might've thought that goes without saying, but past experience unfortunately indicates otherwise.
Take it away!