Of course they aren't. I just wanted you all to click on the post.
I, like all of you, can't wait for tomorrow night's game, so let's talk about it.
The Great Wall is back this season, and he looks like his old form. His conditioning level isn't there yet, but 24 mins a game shouldn't be too tiring. His post moves and shot blocking have returned, which gives us an instant upgrade in the middle. With Bynum out, it looks like Gasol will have to guard Yao.
1. Are you guys concerned or confident with Gasol guarding Yao?
Kobe hasn't had the greatest pre-season, but I saw him play a lot of minutes against the Warriors, which is encouraging.
I always look forward to watching Battier guard Kobe. Battier has lost a step, but he is still an elite defensive player. Hopefully with Kobe being injured Battier may be able to keep up with him.
2. Are you guys concerned with Kobe's injury?
3. How is the bench looking for you guys thus far?
Our SG, Kevin Martin, has been lights out this pre-season. He had 21 points against the Mavericks on only 8 shots, further defining how efficient he is. Kobe is amongst the NBA's top defenders on the perimeter, so it should be a good match up.
4. Are you guys concerned or confident with Kobe guarding Martin?
Aaron Brooks had a hell of a season last year, but it's going to be hard to duplicate with teams now knowing he is a scoring threat. AB has torn up Fish in their previous meetings, but things may change.
5. Are you guys concerned or confident with Fisher guarding Brooks?
6. Which of these match ups(or any other match ups) are you guys most concerned with and most confident about heading into this game?
Thanks for taking time to read this, and make sure to sound off in the comments below before leaving.
Good luck tomorrow night.
Take it easy.